As you know, in April, we launched a new billing system that better aligns with your daily operations. You shared your suggestions with us and it was greatly appreciated! Obviously, our goal is always to improve the platform for our users.
That’s why we’ve made improvements to the revenue report:
- You can now change a payment’s date in GOrendezvous (this is not possible in Stripe).
- We improved the revenue report’s performance for professionals with a high flow of appointments.
- Provincial and federal taxes in the revenue report are now separated.
- The revenue report has been improved following your suggestions, the revenue view by professionals is easier to understand.
- There are now more date filters in the revenue report, e.g.: per year, per month, per week, etc.
- If you did not use the billing feature before and want to start without your outstanding balances, you can choose a date from which the balances will be reset.
- In the client list: You can export more client names.
- It is now possible to attach an insurance claim to an email in PDF format.
- You can create insurance claim templates by services.
We hope you enjoy these changes, as always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day,